Saturday, January 17, 2009

Its Time 2 Shape Things Up!

Hey...

I am an Environment lover, Rohan, willing to contribute his part in saving the environment. I am an unemployed management post graduate from Mumbai, India. I would like to work towards the Renewable Sources of Energy and Sustainable development and bringing it to the masses.

AKAR Inc., that what i have named my company, is the first step towards my mission. The next being starting up this blog.

This blog will include the recent articles from the newspapers or the internet based on Green Environment with the purpose of spreading awareness of whats going on in and around the world. I would also try to include Green Jobs for the people interested to work in the related field.

Ideas to develop this blog and make it more fruitful in creating valid awareness of the Green Technology.

Keep in touch...

Warm Regards (its winter time baby!)

Rohan Ag.

Get me at: rohany2r@yahoo.com
roan.aga@gmail.com

1 comment: